Oman AI Summit is the largest annual technology event and gathering for all Industry professionals and experts in the Sultanate of Oman with over 1,000+ Visitors and 25+ Exhibitors. Under The Patronage Of : His Highness Dr Kamel Bin Fahd Al Said - Secretary-General of the General Secretariat of the Council of Ministers, The summit is an opportunity for those interested in this field to benefit from the gathering of experts and speakers to listen to their visions and present them during their participation in working sessions, panel discussions and accompanying workshops, and to see more than one use case of artificial intelligence that will be reviewed during the summit by local and international innovative bodies.
Objectives Of The Oman AI Summit:
1) Simplifying government procedures
2) Promote awareness of the importance of artificial intelligence
3) Localization of AI industries in Oman
4) Motivate investors to invest in the field of artificial intelligence
5) Enhancing international cooperation in the field of artificial intelligence
6) Shaping the future towards a smart and sustainable digital environment
Why you should attend Oman AI Summit 2024?
1) Demonstrate your ability to provide the latest AI solutions in an ecosystem that is primed for change.
2) Meet the leading distributors, consultants, contractors, dealers, traders, integrators and government officials within the MENA’s and Oman’s technology sector.
3) Take advantage of the MENA region’s enviable geographical position for access to the markets of Europe, Asia, and Africa.
4) Launch and showcase your latest products and services that are set to transform the region’s technology industry, driving the digital transformation and growth.
5) Guarantee your place as a preferred vendor for some of the Oman’s and MENA region’s leading technology projects and investments at the live show and place yourself above the rest.
6) Access and connect with government authorities, public & private sector companies that are looking to accelerate their digital transformation projects.
7) Seek new contacts among 1,000+ visitors for future business and update your trade and business contacts at the live show.
8) Raise your company profile and promote your brand as among the market leaders that are guiding the region through the energy transition.
Source: Press Release