Environment division provides a complete range of environmental and social impact assessment services with an expert in-house team of professionals and associates. Mantec Consultants have a full-fledged environmental laboratory duly recognized by the Ministry of Environment & Forests (MoEF); vide gazette notification no. 149dated January 28, 2011, and by the NABL (National Accreditation Board for Testing Calibration Laboratory); vide certificate number T-1417 Dated 12/01/2011. Mantec also has received ISO 9001: 2008 certification as per the certificate number DI 140626 and QCI/ NABET Accredited EIA Consultant at S.No.101 as per the List of Accredited Consultant Organizations / Rev.35 / Oct. 08, 2015.
The list of services provided by Mantec includes:
• Environmental Impact Assessment Studies and Environment Management Plans for all types of Infrastructure, Mining, Irrigation, River Valley Projects, Power Plants, Refineries, Ports, Airports, Highways, Residential Colonies & Townships, and Hazardous Waste Sites. Mantec is duly accredited by NABET/QCI/ MOEF&CC as an approved Consultant Organization to provide the aforementioned services.
• Social Impact Assessment Studies.
• Rehabilitation and Resettlement Studies including Resettlement Action Plans.
• Environmental monitoring of Air, Water, Noise, Soil, Solid and Hazardous Wastes for all the parameters for industrial emissions, industrial effluents, and ambient air with its own equipment and environmental lab facility.
• RH (Risk & Hazard) assessment studies covering QRA, HAZOP, and ERDMP analysis.
• Oil Spill Response covering containment, recovery and disposal of oil.
• Assignments for international agencies such as World Bank, UNDP, UNIDO, JICA, and ADB.
Mantec has received appreciation letters from various National & International organizations such as UNIDO, World Bank, RIET/ European Commission, and JICA.
Integrated Approach to Problem Solving
Mantec recognizes India’s environmental consulting services market as a growing opportunity. Accordingly, the company provides A to Z services including monitoring services for existing and proposed projects. Thereby, Mantec eases the burden on clients who approach multiple agencies by providing everything under one roof. Mantec carries out all environment assignments in a comprehensive and cost effective manner.
The company provides A to Z services including monitoring services for existing and proposed projects
• Helped Implement Project Seabird, a prestigious Port Project with Sinclair Knight & Partners of Australia and Royal Haskoning of Netherlands.
• Completed Montreal protocol implementation assignment in Egypt, Kenya & Nigeria for UNDP/ UNIDO within the time and cost parameters.
• Helped implement the Coal Terminal Project at Chennai Port with ADB funding.
• Mantec received the Award for Excellence in the Field of Technical & Environment Consultancy in January, 2020 in a function organized by Business Sphere Group.
It is the only Company in the world to provide such a wide range of services covering Environment, Projects, HRD and IT & ITeS services to National & International Clients.
For the establishment of the company in 1979, Mantec started with only two persons, Arvinder S Brara, the MD and one assistant. Today, the company employs over 200 persons committed to the sustain-able growth it has showcased over the years. Mantec aims to become one of the world’s leading consulting organizations based on ethical and professional excellence in a cost effective manner to benefit clients.