Movement of liquid is integral to several industrial operations. Be it water or chemicals or any other liquid, the efficiency with which it can be transported defines the workflow of the industry. With their obvious use cases, industrial pumps are in demand in numerous end-use sectors. Primarily, the demand is coming from agriculture and construction services sectors. Apart from these, there are sectors like water and sewage treatment, power generation, oil and gas, metals and mining, and others that are witnessing increasing demand. As a result, the pump market in India by revenue is expected to grow at a CAGR of more than 7 per cent till 2026.
Experts believe that significant influence on the market will be seen from the increasing oil demand and rising investments in water and wastewater treatment activities. In terms of value, water and wastewater, chemical, pharmaceutical, power generation and construction services account for over 60 per cent of the market share, while the remaining account for around 40 per cent. When it comes to the type of pumps, centrifugal pumps are the most widely used pump, being used for water and thin liquids and slurries in almost every industry.
The segment holds around 70 per cent share in the pump market, with the rest being rotary and reciprocating pumps. With time, India's pump market is likely to witness the emergence of intelligent pump systems and micro disc pump technology. Intelligent systems would be able to control and regulate the fluid's flow or pressure and adapt to process changes as required.
After studying this industry segment in-depth, we have come up with the list of Top 10 Industrial Pump Manufacturers who have excelled in this field with their innovative approach. Having proven their dedication to quality and delivery in order to meet the customer expectations in an end-to-end manner, these companies have stood out from the crowd.
We look forward to receiving your feedback and suggestions.